Skip links

Apply today!

Fill out your application form and submit to us

Transferring from another school in the U.S.A

The transfer process to Language Systems is easy, and we will guide you through it. The fastest method is to come to the Language Systems school you wish to attend.

All students who are currently on an F-1 visa and wish to transfer to Language Systems International (LSI) must have this form completed by the institution you were last authorized to attend.